The HLM Trust was set up due to the loss of our child Harry Leonard Maley with the aim of increasing awareness of neonatal care, raising much needed funds in both neonatal and bereavement care and to provide a resource for bereaved parents.
- We aim to support NICU units and other charities for the advancement of neonatal and bereavement care.
- We aim to help fund much needed neonatal equipment, which help's to keep premature babies alive.
- We aim to fund Bereavement counselling diplomas for neonatal nurses.
- We will also try to help with any ongoing costs in running a bereavement service including keepsake boxes, baby footprint casts and community support.
- We will help to create a homely and peaceful environment within the hospital where parents can say goodbye.
Please like us, watch us, tweet us, link up with us and donate....